Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Merry & Bright




Here is my fifth and final entry into the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge.  Sorry for the gray picture (it's ironic given the sentiment and how the card looks in real life!),  I seem to have a heck of a time taking photos with colored cardstock - the colors never seem to match the real life version. 
I inked up some cardstock with a nice bright red distress ink then added some water droplets to add some depth.  After I cut out the circle I white embossed the sentiment from Joy to the World.  It still didn't have the oomph I wanted, so I sprayed it with a shimmer mist (also hard to capture in a photo).  I foam mounted that onto a white panel which was layered on a matching red cardstock.  Added 3 shiny red sequins and a few smaller sparkling clear ones and called it done. 



Thanks so Much for Looking!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment