Tuesday, October 13, 2015

May Your Holidays Sparkle



The code word at Addicted to CAS is Sparkle this week.  I got to work with a new Hero Arts set to make this card.  I stamped a portion of one of the string of lights facing each other on a stitched rectangle cut from plain cardstock.  I overstamped the  lightbulbs using a stamp from PTI's snowflake flurries with lime green and hawaiian shores ink to make the bulbs glow.  I filled the bulbs themselves with glitter glue for some extra sparkle.  I nested that piece into a frame of gold foil cardstock and mounted the whole thing on a lime colored cardstock.

This will also go in for the Holiday Card Making Challenge over at Hero Arts which is on until Nov 12th and Inkspirational where the word prompt is glow.


                        Holiday_1920



Thanks so Much for Looking!
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Karen! I love how you created so much sparkle and that you framed it out in gold foil...so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Love all the sparkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely lots of sparkle and glow in your fabulous card :)
    Thank you for sharing with us at Inkspirational Challenges. I do hope you'll join us for our next challenge as well.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete