Thursday, August 27, 2015

Grateful Me




I love the sketch this week over at CAS Colours & Sketches.   As much as I want it to still be summer, there is no denying the leaves are already starting to turn colour (plus our Canadian Thanksgiving is only about 7 weeks away!) so a fall themed card it is.  I'll also link up to SSS Wednesday Challenge for Anything Goes.

ETA: I'm very happy my card was chosen as a winner at CAS Colours & Sketches!

 
 
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

The smallest leaf of the SSS One with Nature set is the perfect size for this layout.  I stamped the solid image in Scarlet Jewel, Canyon Clay, Ripe Avocado and Butter Bar (the photos show the colors a bit more vibrant than IRL), once dry, I stamped the leaf outline in the same colour.  The grateful me sentiment is from Fancy Thanks  (Essentials by Ellen) Fancy.  A bit of gold splatter finishes it off. I really love how it turned out!



Thanks so Much for Looking!
Karen

4 comments:

  1. A lovely CAS card Karen, fabulous stamping and inking the gorgeous Autumnal colours and great sentiment!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Chalenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab! Love how you've used the leaves and the colours are so autumnal. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The autumn hues are fabulous, and the splatters are a super finishing touch. Thanks for sharing your awesome card with us at CC&S! I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely Karen! You really have captured the feel of autumn with your card!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-Colours and Sketches this week :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete