Thursday, September 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Ang!


This is a birthday card for a VERY special friend!  Her birthday is just a few days away, so I'm hoping she won't actually see it until she gets it in the mail!

I masked off the colored stripes then blended HA pool, tide pool and lime green inks in the openings.  I over-stamped the sentiments in the same color (I rushed it, so the middle stripe wasn't completely dry when I stamped the sentiments so they don't stand out as much).  The sentiment is stamped in Versafine and embossed with a sparkle embossing powder. The black dots are jewels.
Did you notice I made the last line say 'amazing friend happy birthday to you'!



All stamps are from The Big, the Bold and You, and, The Big, the Bold and the Happy by the great Winnie & Walter.  

Thanks for Looking!
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment